Entry: "Continuing Education???"
I received the following information in an email from a friend and although I classify it as yet another humorous attempt at "male-bashing", I couldn't help but to laugh my butt off as I read the class choices. I'm sure many of you have probably seen this email at one time or another since it's been circulating around the 'net for some time...if you have already then chuckle again and pass the information on to someone in your life who needs it, ok?
ADULT EVENING CLASSES FOR MEN
New Evening Classes for Men Only!!!
Note: Due to the complexity and level of difficulty, each course will accept a maximum of eight participants each. Sign up early and get a discount on registration.
1. HOW TO FILL ICE-CUBE TRAYS. Step by step instructions with color slide presentation.
2. TOILET PAPER: DOES IT GROW ON THE HOLDERS? Roundtable discussion.
3. DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE LAUNDRY BASKET AND THE FLOOR. Practicing with hamper. Color pictures and graphics (3 sessions).
4. THE AFTER-DINNER DISHES AND SILVERWARE: DO THEY LEVITATE AND FLY INTO KITCHEN SINK OR DISHWASHER BY THEMSELVES? Debate among panel of experts.
5. LOSS OF VIRILITY: LOSING THE REMOTE CONTROL TO YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER. Help line and support groups.
6. LEARNING HOW TO FIND THINGS, STARTING WITH LOOKING IN THE RIGHT PLACE INSTEAD OF TURNING THE HOUSE UPSIDE DOWN WHILE SCREAMING OBSCENITIES. Open forum.
7. HEALTH WATCH: BRINGING HER FLOWERS IS NOT HARMFUL TO YOUR HEALTH. PowerPoint presentation.
8. REAL MEN ASK FOR DIRECTIONS WHEN LOST. Real-life testimonial from the one man who did.
9. IS IT GENETICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO SIT QUIETLY AS SHE PARALLEL PARKS? Real-life in the car driving simulation.
10. LIVING WITH OTHER ADULTS: BASIC DIFFERENCES BETWEEN YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR WIFE. (What each will and will not do for you.) Online class and role playing.
11. HOW TO BE THE IDEAL SHOPPING COMPANION. Relaxation exercises, meditation and advanced breathing techniques.
12. REMEMBERING BIRTHDAYS, ANNIVERSARIES, OTHER IMPORTANT DATES AND CALLING WHEN YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE COMING HOME. Bring your calendar or PDA to class if you can remember.
13. GETTING OVER IT. LEARNING TO LIVE WITH BEING WRONG ALL THE TIME. Individual counselors available.
Due to the overwhelming popularity of these classes you are urged to sign up immediately to avoid long lines at the end of the current sports season...LOL.
greggy note: I came, I read....I signed up for class #5 and class #6...LOL.
10 brothers and sisters helped me to understand.
on Tuesday, February 22nd, 2005 @ 05:52 PM EST
hey honey! sending you beautiful vibes as you call em
Beautiful vibes! Much needed my friend, thank you, howja kno?! Been battling a blue moment here and there, must be the flu bug trying to latch on to my arse!
*adding vibes to arsenal* Have a good week...greggy
on Tuesday, February 22nd, 2005 @ 01:29 PM EST
LOL! MALE BASHING IT IS BUT YOU GOTTA ADMIT, IT'S KINDA FUNNY! LOL
yeah...gotta call it for what it is Jenny...but at least I can admit to a few of them...not all, just a few...lol..aint no shame in my game..lol...greggy
on Tuesday, February 22nd, 2005 @ 11:55 AM EST
I have two people to sign up now! This post is to funny. lol
grinzzz...actually, I had a few of my own I wanted to add, but couldn't since I have a reputation to protect..LOL...greggy
on Monday, February 21st, 2005 @ 05:24 PM EST
Class #11 was very informative and has helped me come to grips with my shortcomings with the wifey when we travel abroad to the mall and other shopping venues Mr. Greg. In other words...um, I'm a very proud alumni...-lol
hehehe...Frank, thats the one class that I had a relapse in! LOL. I was doing so good too, all the way up until the Christmas holidays...then one day we did Wal-Mart...I fell off the wagon...LOL. But she got to admit, even after Wal-Mart I was able to breathe again!! LMAO...take care...G
on Sunday, February 20th, 2005 @ 11:16 PM EST
lol greggy! lol!!
'least u're man enuff 2 admit it!
I knew it was all in fun my friend, but I aint admitting to squat!! LOL..j/k! I do know that most of those issues are merely stereotypes that society has been brainwashed into believing...LOL. ..It's all good though!....greggy
on Sunday, February 20th, 2005 @ 06:38 AM EST
Seems I had the lightest symptoms of the crud in my family, but the longest duration. I'm still not 100 percent better. But thanks for your concern!
I can't wait to see the Greggy rebuttal on male bashing! Lol...
Well I certainly hope that by now all is well...over here, I've been bobbin and weavin, trying to avoid all the germies...been feeling a bit run lately, pehaps I need to slow down myself...take care!...greggy
on Saturday, February 19th, 2005 @ 12:42 PM EST
Hubby went, was asked to return for remediation!!! Thought he was going to football camp! tee hee
LOL...Sis, you know that aint right.."football camp"...LOL... love you...Greg
on Friday, February 18th, 2005 @ 05:56 PM EST
I'm signing up my hubby for #3, 4, 5, 6...well, lets just say he needs to find on campus housing cuz he's gonna be there a awhile, LOL. Too funny Greggy, thanks for posting this
LMAO @ "well, lets just say he needs to find on campus housing cuz he's gonna be there a awhile..." LOL ...Oh lord, what have I done? :o)
Have a honeyfied weekend!...greggy
on Friday, February 18th, 2005 @ 03:09 PM EST
LMAO!! I need to sign my hubby up for most of these classes! Lol...
Happy Weekend Greggy!
hehehe...actually I pretty much figured this post would generate all sorts of "oh yeaahs" and giggles from the ladies...it's all good tho...I feverishly making a list of my own about y'all...LOL
Hope you and the crew are well by now, if not then a double pox on all the germs in Colorado! Take care...greggy
on Friday, February 18th, 2005 @ 09:05 AM EST
G, I would hope you would have signed up for all of them. And adding a puff, puff class couldn't hurt. LOL
*feigning surprise*...All of 'em? The other ones don't apply to me, it's only #5 & #6 that I have issues with...LOL. And a puff, puff class certainly sounds fun to me, shoot I already have half of it mastered already, someone just has to instruct me on how to pass the daggone thing! LMAO! Plus my previous instructor (Bill Clinton) "forgot" to show me the proper way to inhale. *j/k*...greggy